National workshop on shoreline response to oil spills
12 /15 Nov 2018 - Guinea (Conakry)
- Type of activity: National workshop
- Focus topic: Shoreline clean-up
- Host: Ministère de l’environnement, des eaux et forêts
- Objectives: The workshop will provide delegates with:
- essential knowledge and skills to develop strategy and policy to implement an effective shoreline response (clean-up and assessment);
- thorough understanding of the common challenges and complexities in implementing an effective shoreline response through undertaking a table-top exercise.