|Number of Participants||21|
|Host||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
- To bring together key stakeholders in the National Oil Spill Contingency Plan
- To review the current draft of the Plan
- To develop a steering committee which will be charged with the oversight of the NOSCP
- To identify areas within the draft that require more discussion and agreement with special focus on response structure and organisation, a national system of contingency plans and a review of any areas that remain to be addressed
- To develop an action plan for the finalisation of the NOSCP including the identity of the responsible parties, development milestones and deadlines.