|Countries invited||Angola, Benin, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mauritania, Namibia, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, The Gambia, Togo|
|Topic||Liability and Compensation|
|Length in Minutes (approx)||75|
GI WACAF webinar series on oil spill preparedness and response continues with a fifth episode dedicated to the international liability and compensation regime. For this webinar, leading international experts from IMO, IOPC Funds and IG P&I Clubs will introduce the CLC, Funds, Bunkers and LLMC Conventions.
At the end of this 75-minute webinar, participants should be able to:
- Understand the scope and implementation of the IMO Conventions relating to liability and compensation in the event of marine oil pollution; and
- Get an overview of the functioning of both the IOPC Funds and IG P&I Clubs.
Did you miss it? Watch the replay below or on our Youtube channel !
Download all webinar-related documents:
- Webinar programme
- Presentation #1: the GI WACAF Project (GI WACAF)
- Presentation #2: introduction to the IMO civil liability and compensation conventions (IMO)
- Presentation #3: 1992 CLC and 1992 Fund Convention (IOPC Funds)
- Presentation #4: 2001 Bunkers Convention, 1976 LLMC Convention and 1996 LLMC Protocol (IG P&I Clubs)
- GI WACAF concept note
- IOPC Funds general brochure
- IOPC Funds HNS brochure
- IOPC Funds text of conventions