National exercise to test the NOSCP of Cote d'Ivoire
12 /13 Jun 2019 - Côte d'Ivoire (San Pédro)
- Type of activity: National exercise
- Focus topic: Contingency planning
- Host: CIAPOL – Ministry of Environment and sustainable development
- The main objective is to test the operationality of the NOSCP (POLLUMAR plan) and to strengthen the competences of the stakeholders in order to enable Côte d’Ivoire to respond effectively in the event of oil spills. More precisely, this observation mission aims to evaluate the implementation of the exercise by Côte d’Ivoire (scenario, crisis management, etc.) for the purpose of continuous improvement of the actors.
- Report: click here to download (Français)